Saturday, July 30, 2005

Just a Hi...

Hello everybody. First of all, I'd like to thank Shivanand Sheth for unintentionally inspiring me to create my own blog. After regularly visitng his own blog for over a week, I realized that the world deserves something better! Oh no.. Just kidding. Actually, I really appreciate the fact that Shiv is always the first person in my class to start or at least, start following something new. Those who know him, need no proof of that and those who don't know him, need not know him! Anyways, thank you Shiv.
Do keep visiting my page. I'll try my best to steal time from my busy life...you know stuff like, tv, movies,movies,tv...and update it regularly. And I'd most appreciate it if you could opine on my posts.

7 Comments:

At Sunday, July 31, 2005, Blogger Shiva said...

Hey there. Thanks for the credit. *sniff*.. Very kind words, but nope, i am not always the first to start-i was planning to blog since i long time, but needed dnyanesh's site to give me the final push. Really grateful to him. Anyway great beginning. Good luck with your blog. I'm sure it will do justice to it's title. (By the way i'm posting this comment from my mobile)

 
At Sunday, July 31, 2005, Blogger spriha said...

well if u read carefully, i said someone who starts first in my class. anyways,y u out in such a bad weather? don't u know u live in mumbai?

 
At Sunday, July 31, 2005, Blogger Shiva said...

Oh i love the rains... i'm practically like a fish...(God made me piscean for a reason)... i wouldn't mind being stuck in traffic for days in neck deep water... In fact drowning would be the ultimate orgasm.
(P.S: By 'out', i meant 5 minutes away from home. Back at home now.)

 
At Sunday, July 31, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats a very genuine and hmmmm straightforward simple n swee start!good!..way 2 go gal!!!..all d best!

 
At Monday, August 01, 2005, Blogger spriha said...

hey didn't u read other stuff? thanks anyways...

 
At Monday, August 01, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey spriha....
good luck with your blog...
be assured you will have a regular visitor in me

 
At Monday, August 01, 2005, Blogger spriha said...

hey thanks dnyanesh... (u know, i still stop and think for a couple of seconds before typing ur name!but i hope i get to practise...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home