Sunday, October 01, 2006

YAWN....

The following is the result of the most severe form of boredom and the feeling that arises from sending two unreplied sms's. So read at your own risk!
Life, as I see it, is a period of time. In fact, its a segment of time. I don't recognize matter. I think its a form of energy. I recognize energy, time and space. All events are changes in the energy levels of various spatial points.
This period of time is lived by the consciousness.
Lived, means...umm...I dunno...May be it means going through experiences.
And then there are emotions! Big stuff! Stuff that makes us seek meaning to our lives and even provide us with one, or more. All experiences are associated with some emotion, unless one is autistic.
I am not autistic. Sometimes I wish I was. Sometimes others wish I was...
What really counts? I mean at the most personal level of my existence. Is it my work? The changes I bring about in the world around me? And thats a very broad term actually. Or is it the feeling that everything, including my work or my 'adventures' bring to me? Isn't everything ultimately considered and categorized on the emotional parameter? It is.
These are the most precious things in my life. The moments when I doubled with laughter. The moments when I wept like a child (although it still comes with great difficulty!). The moments when I hugged or kissed someone (which comes with even greater difficulty!). The countless smiles put up on my face by blooming flowers, drooling, giggling babies, lovers holding hands (or doing more), clouds embracing hills, the sound of flowing water (no, not in the toilet), a new discovery (I still rememember how excited I was when I first saw monkeys doing it in the backyard of my house when I was 8-9 yrs old! Told my mom everything, to her embarrassment. I thought I had witnessed a rare phenomenon in nature... Silly me...), or just smiles sometimes, on other faces...
And there are these moments when I recollect them. They tell me, I've lived. And they motivate me to keep going.
I'm done now. Just wanted to kill some time... Doesn't matter, really... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home